This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms on which you may make use of our website www.vardestoves.com.
Information About Us
www.vardestoves.com is a site owned and operated by Stovax Limited (“we“). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 1572550 and have our registered office at Falcon Road Sowton Industrial Estate Exeter, Devon EX2 7LF. Our main trading address and our contact postal address is also at Falcon Road Sowton Industrial Estate Exeter, Devon EX2 7LF. We are a limited company.
Accessing Our Site
Access to Our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on Our Site without notice (see below).
We will not be liable to you or to any other person if for any reason Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to certain parts of Our Site to user who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may only use Our Site for lawful purposes.
You may not use Our Site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent intent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- to transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to knowingly distribute any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or communications network or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of Our Site in contravention of these terms;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Our Site;
- any equipment or network on which Our Site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of Our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of Our Site. When a breach of these terms has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with these terms may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use Our Site;
- legal proceedings against you, including for reimbursement of all loss and or costs suffered by us on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off copies, and may download brochures specifications and extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal reference only. You may not distribute any downloaded extracts brochures or specifications electronically save for storage or back up purposes on your own computer.
You must not modify the paper or electronic copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
You must not remove or alter any indications of patents, copyright, trade marks, brand names design or other rights of intellectual or industrial property from Our Site or the materials obtained through Our Site.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you believe we are infringing your intellectual property rights, or those of a third party, please notify us by contacting us at bear gay dating. Your notification should contain, inter alia:
- (1) a description of the intellectual property rights that are allegedly being infringed;
- (2) a description of the alleged infringement;
- (3) a description of the location of the allegedly infringing materials
- (4) your contact details.
Reliance of Information Posted
Commentary, contributions and other materials posted on Our Site are not intended to amount to advice by us on which reliance should be placed. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to Our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
You indemnify us from and against all loss, cost damage or expense suffered by us in respect of claims brought against us by third parties arising out of your use of and/or any contribution to Our Site (other than where we are in breach of any applicable law where such breach has not been caused by your use or contribution). For the purpose of this condition the act of publishing any contribution by you shall be deemed to be caused by you and not us.
If you have opted for us to send a service reminder when registering your product with us
- THIS DOES NOT ABSOLVE YOU FROM ENSURING THAT YOUR PRODUCT IS REGULARLY SERVICED BY A SUITABLY QUALIFIED ENGINEER IN ACCORDANCE
WITH ANY MANUFACTURER’S RECOMMENDATIONS. THIS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WHETHER OR NOT A REMINDER IS SENT.
- We will send the reminder to you by email only to the address provided with your Product Registration details.
- As this is a gratuitous service we reserve the right not to send reminders. If we discontinue the service we would normally send a notice to that effect to you by email only to the address provided with your Product Registration details.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update Our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to Our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on Our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on Our Site is provided without any representations, guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- all liability (however arising, including liability in tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise), even if foreseeable, suffered by any person or legal entity directly or indirectly in connection with Our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it for any:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of opportunity;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of or damage to reputation or goodwill; or
- wasted management and/or other staff and/or office time;
in each case whether direct, indirect, special and/or consequential loss or damage; or for any other indirect, consequential and/or
special loss or damage. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing (or transmitting data, sending or uploading any material that contains) viruses, Trojans, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware, logic bombs or other material, programmes or similar computer code which is malicious, technologically harmful or designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware of Our Site. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your rights to use Our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our Site
You may not link to Our Site without our prior written permission.
Our site must not be framed on any other site without our prior written permission.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking and framing permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on Our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to bear gay dating.
Links from our Site
Where Our Site links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to Our Site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Stovax, Gazco, Yeoman, Kensal, Kensalflame, Veriflame, E-Box, E-Studio and Carbon Neutral Energy, are trade marks of Stovax Limited and Gazco Limited. Any use of the same by you requires express written permission of the owner of the same.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our Site, please contact bear gay dating.
Thank you for visiting Our Site.